Project Team Assistant
Variable. Must have flexibility to start at 8am, and finish at 6.30/7pm, depending on the schedule.
Yes - Greater London area
OWN CAR REQUIRED
Be a key component of our client experience, supporting our management team and organisers to deliver exceptional home organising services to our clients.
Are you a confident and capable driver, with strong customer service and administration skills and a proactive mindset? Are you happy to travel and enjoy working across a range of different tasks? Are you organised with keen attention to detail? Do you love working with people, listening, problem solving and getting the job done? If so, join us in building the best team of organisers in the world.
As a Project Team Assistant for The Home Organisation, you support our teams of organisers in the field, by ensuring they have the products they need to serve our clients. You will deliver and collect product from client projects, keep track of inventory, order and return product, and will manage, maintain and refine our logistics and inventory management processes.
You are critical to our team and our clients’ experience. You help the organising team to work efficiently, by ensuring they have the best products at hand when they need them. so our clients receive a service they love.
Why join The Home Organisation?
We’re passionate about changing people’s lives! In three years, we’ve grown fast and expanded our service offering to help clients across London and the south of England discover space, relieve stress, and find a more relaxed, organised and enjoyable way of living.
And we’re still growing! Our vision is to build the best team of professional organisers to deliver the best home services in the world.
We’re expanding The Home Organisation into new cities so people around the country can feel the benefit of more organised and beautiful homes and we’re seeking amazing people to help us grow and develop our exceptional team.
If you want to build the best new home services to allow clients to better enjoy their homes – we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
Working to support multiple teams of organisers and the management team, you’ll work quickly and prioritise your workload to deliver products and tasks while being aware of the context they’re being worked on in.
Using customer service software and email, you’ll respond to enquiries from the team, as well as spend time proactively seeking to improve our processes and how we work.
In this role you will:
- Manage the inventory required to support multiple organising teams across London and the South East, ensuring that the teams have what they need when they need it
- Use inventory management software to accurately track stock levels and pricing
- Order, pack and deliver the required products in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the receipt and return of inventory on each day of a job, and ensure the safe return and stocking of products in our storage warehouse
- Report to management on stock levels, ordering requirements, suggested process changes and opportunities for improvement as part of our continuous improvement process
- Research and assess new products to
- Become informed, knowledgeable and skilled about different decluttering and organising techniques, developing a deep understanding of how the team use those skills to benefit clients in different situations, and how products form part of the equation
- Take part in regular debriefs with the team to assess and improve working processes, including self-reflection and critical thinking about the success of a project
- Supporting the team with other administrative tasks as required
You’re a quick learner, detail oriented and highly organised. You’re confident working in a varied role and supporting multiple teams. You are friendly, polite, discrete and non-judgemental. For at least a year, you’ve held a client facing role – and you keep getting better. You’re punctual, well-presented, unflappable and a native English speaker or highly fluent. You’re a calm, capable and confident driver, and ready to take on a number of challenges to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS ROLE IF:
- You are a respectful, courteous driver, with a clean driving licence and a well maintained personal vehicle
- You have a passion for organising and helping people and learning about how to do it better
- You work well as part of a team, openly listen and take onboard direction and feedback
- You’re proactive, optimistic and enthusiastic, even when things are challenging
- You’re a natural optimiser, always looking for the little things that make a process or service better
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are committed to doing a job well
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at once, and feel confident prioritising and working to deadlines
- You’re able to be flexible in your working hours
- You love being part of a team, but are also able to work independently
YOU’LL DISLIKE THIS ROLE IF:
- You’re not looking to improve and grow as an individual
- You can’t work unaided, or are easily distracted
- You don’t like getting your hands dirty. This can be a physical role and requires dexterity
To apply send please send us a CV, and a cover letter or short video (approx 3-5 mins) about yourself explaining:
What you love about organising
What experience you have that you feel is relevant to this role
If you’re looking to be as busy as possible, or just want supplemental work
If you’re self-starter/leader or do you work better in teams and with direction
Why The Home Organisation?